The system will capture the needed information from the FMCSA Compass Portal and place it into an established framework that includes elements of the driver file to document, manage and properly respond to the regulatory agency intervention when required. As the roadside inspection data enters the system it will become attached to the driver record affected. Your firm can access the documents for review at anytime, as well as print them on demand.
- We will monitor your Daily Roadside Inspection program and report any activity that has occurred by local or state enforcement agencies and have been reported thru the MCMIS, (motor carrier management information system).
- We will flag any activity that has occurred on the Roadside Inspection Report so that it will be captured in the Compliance Place module and will be reported to you thru the Compliance Place portal.
- Each Roadside Inspection report that requires "Action" will be displayed to the customer and will require a response from the customer with noted items that are needed to accompany the report and be sent back to the enforcement state agency.
- We will provide a Daily or Weekly management report upon the customers instructions so a snapshot of your operations can be reviewed to determine any improvements that may be needed.
- We will give you access to your company and driver scorecards to see the important safety trends
- We will alert and advise you whenever an "Intervention" is likely from the FMCSA.
- We will provide a "Dashboard" whereby any driver that has received any violation can be tracked and monitored for progressive action.
- We will interface with any outside supplier whereby information and documentation is needed to complete the Roadside Inspection report that enables the reports to be viewed upon request from any Enforcement agency or customer approved outside third party.
Call right now to learn more 1-855-462-8837.