The Recruiting Matters Membership gives the carrier the ability to expedite the entire pre-screening process of recruited drivers by putting your recruiting service's under one company, AND at the same time, categorize and score every driver based upon their PSP.
Truckers Matter, through Recruiting Matters, enables the carrier to see the entire history and risk of each driver they recruit all from one dashboard.
Drivers that are revealed to be a risk by the carrier from the prescreening and categorization process have the option to be immediately placed in the i-Matter Program, developing them into the driver the carrier could hire through online training and consulting. This can give the carrier the ability to say yes to more recruited drivers but always keep safety as the core focus of their hiring process.
On top of all that, Recruiting Matters Members can expect Truckers Matter to assist in their recruiting process by giving the carrier the ability to choose from a pool of drivers who have already been recruited, scored, and categorized by Truckers Matter.
Truckers Matter is setting a new standard for the entire recruiting process!
Pre-Screening Services Include:
- National Criminal Report
- Extended DOT Employment Verifications
- Categorization and Scoring
- Log-in and Dashboard for results
Drivers will be categorized into 4 employability categories for systemized selection:
● Category A:
* No out of service violations of ANY kind for the past 24 months
* No Moving Violations of ANY kind for the past 3 years, never had CDL revoked
* No DOT accidents of any kind for the past 3 years (no fatalities or injury accidents ever)
● Category B:
* Can only have had 1 out of service in the past 6 months. (overweight tickets/warnings don't count)
* Only has 1 moving violation in the past 12 months. (overweight tickets don't count)
* No DOT accidents of any kind for the past 3 years, (no fatalities or injury accidents ever)
● Category C:
* Can only have had 3 out of service in the past 6 months. (overweight tickets/warnings don't count)
* Only had 1 moving violation in the past 24 months, no fatalities or injury accidents since CDL was issued.
* DOT recordable accidents are on the driver's record. (time weight needs to be calculated)
● Category D:
* Has out of service violations that put the driver's record past the acceptable threshold in one or more BASIC category.
* Has moving violation that put the driver's record past the acceptable threshold in one or more BASIC category.
* TM will apply a time weighted formula to the affected driving record that will advise concerned parties when the affected driving record will cease to place record beyond the acceptable threshold level.
Call right now for more details and become a Recruiting Matters Member 1-855-462-8837